The Adirondacks Experience
Join us on an exciting Adirondack Experience in Raquette Lake and Blue Mountain Lake in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains. First we head to Raquette Lake for a 2-hour cruise aboard the W.W. Durant on Raquette Lake, including a buffet-style lunch included with your ticket.
After the cruise, we head to the Adirondack Experience Museum on Blue Mountain Lake. The museum tells the history of the Adirondack region, dating back to the 1867, through 30,000 objects, 70,000 photos, 9,000 books, and 800 collections of original manuscript materials on exhibit. For more information, go to https://www.theadkx.org/#.
There will be a food stop (on your own) on the way home.
Departing Aug 19, 2020
- 8:00 AM - Ithaca - Behind the Clarion
- 8:20 AM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
- 8:40 AM - Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 9:00 AM - Cortland - Ted Testa Park, 1416 Star Rd
Returning Aug 19, 2020
- 9:00 PM - Cortland - Ted Testa Park, 1416 Star Rd
- 9:20 PM - Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 9:40 PM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
- 10:00 PM - Ithaca - Behind the Clarion
Single Price: $135.00
Trip Type: One Day ToursDeparture Date: Aug 19, 2020Return Date: Aug 19, 2020