Lorenzo State Historic Site and Lincklaen House
Join us as we travel to beatiful Cazenovia, NY to visit the Lorenzo State Historic Site. We will tour the historic Lorenzo Mansion, built in 1809, overlooking Cazenovia Lake, by Colonial John Lincklaen, the founder of Cazenovia. Take your time to explore the two-story mansion, beautiful gardens, and of course, the gift shop. Please note that the second floor is not handicap accessible. Next, we will travel to the Lincklaen Hotel for a catered lunch, with free time to explore the quaint village prior to heading home.
Tour includes: admission and tour of the state historic site, lunch, and transportation.
Departing Jun 12, 2019
- 9:00 AM - Ithaca - Behind the Clarion
- 9:15 AM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
- 9:35 AM - Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 9:55 AM - Cortland - Ted Testa Park, 1416 Star Rd
Returning Jun 12, 2019
- 4:20 PM - Cortland - Ted Testa Park, 1416 Star Rd
- 4:40 PM - Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 5:00 PM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
- 5:15 PM - Ithaca - Behind the Clarion
Single Price: $62.00
Trip Type: One Day ToursDeparture Date: Jun 12, 2019Return Date: Jun 12, 2019