Day 1: We travel to Lancaster, PA to Sight and Sound Theatre to see the matinee performance of JESUS. After the show, we will travel to Shady Maple to discover the experience of dining at Lancaster County's largest smorgashbord, featuring 200 feet of deliciously authentic Pennsylvania Dutch cooking. After dinner, we will check into the Fulton Steamboat Inn.
Day 2: Begin with a famiy style breakfast before we board the motor coach for a guided tour of off-the-beaten-path places you might not find on your own. The tour will take you through the scenic Pennsylvania Dutch country, including several stops at traditional roadside stands owned by the Amish. After the tour, we head to Kitchen Kettle Village for lunch (on your own) and shopping, before heading home.
Tour includes: matinee tickets, accomodations, dinner at Shady Maple, breakfast at hotel, guided tour and all transportation.
Departing May 8, 2019
- 7:30 AM - Ithaca - Behind the Clarion
- 7:45 AM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
- 8:05 AM - Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 8:25 AM - Cortland - Ted Testa Park, 1416 Star Rd
- 8:45 AM - Marathon - 4 Corners
- 9:10 AM - Binghamton - Cracker Barrel
Returning May 9, 2019
- 6:30 PM - Binghamton - Cracker Barrel
- 6:55 PM - Marathon - 4 Corners
- 7:15 PM - Cortland - Ted Testa Park, 1416 Star Rd
- 7:35 PM - Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 7:55 PM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
- 8:10 PM - Ithaca - Behind the Clarion
Single Price: $319.00
Double Price: $264.00
Triple Price: $249.00
Quad Price: $243.00
Trip Type: Multi Day ToursDeparture Date: May 8, 2019Return Date: May 9, 2019