Philadelphia Flower Show/Longwood Gardens
The PHS Philadelphia Flower Show is an annual event at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in March. It is the world’s oldest and largest indoor flower show, attracting more than 260,000 people annually. The Show features large-scale gardens, elaborate landscapes, and over-the-top floral creations.
First time to the PHS Philadelphia Flower Show? Here are some tips to make the most of your experience.
Dress for the occasion.
There’s a lot to see, so comfortable shoes are a must. Dress in layers as it can get chilly on the Show floor.
Jot down the name of plants you like or the contact information of exhibitors, or snap a photo of your favorite exhibits.
If you are a PHS member, bring your Membership ID, which entitles you to discounts at the Flower Show Store and other retail locations.
Plan the day.
Check the schedule of events on the Flower Show App, website, or upon arrival at the Convention Center. There are lectures, demonstrations, culinary displays, book signings, and more that you don’t want to miss.
Make a shopping list.
The Flower Show is a shopper’s paradise. Think ahead to spring and what you might want for the months ahead. Throwing a party? Planning a garden bed? Considering a new hobby? Redecorating a room? Chances are the things you need can be found on the Show floor.
We are staying at the Hampton Inn with a hot breakfast included the next day.
Than we are on to Longwood Gardens with dinner at Binghams (on own) before returning to home.
Please note: No overnight parking at Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot
Departing Mar 6, 2018
- 6:15 AM - Ithaca - Behind the Ramada
- 6:30 AM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
- 6:50 AM - Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 7:10 AM - Cortlandville - Old Firehouse Rt 281
- 7:30 AM - Marathon - 4 Corners
- 7:55 AM - Binghamton - Cracker Barrel
Returning Mar 7, 2018
- 7:00 PM - Binghamton - Cracker Barrel
- 7:25 PM - Marathon - 4 Corners
- 7:45 PM - Cortlandville - Old Firehouse Rt 281
- 8:05 PM - Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 8:20 PM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
- 8:35 PM - Ithaca - Behind the Ramada
Single Price: $379.00
Double Price: $266.00
Trip Type: Multi Day ToursDeparture Date: Mar 6, 2018Return Date: Mar 7, 2018
Choose a Trip Date/Time
- 03/06/2018 - 6:15 AM - Ithaca - Behind the Ramada
- 03/06/2018 - 6:30 AM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
- 03/06/2018 - 6:50 AM - Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 03/06/2018 - 7:10 AM - Cortlandville - Old Firehouse Rt 281
- 03/06/2018 - 7:30 AM - Marathon - 4 Corners
- 03/06/2018 - 7:55 AM - Binghamton - Cracker Barrel